By using this website, you acknowledge and agree to comply with the terms and conditions found on this page. These terms govern Moneybright Ltd’s relationship with you in relation to www.moneybright.co.uk.
The term “Moneybright” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the www.moneybright.co.uk website. Moneybright’s registered office is:
Liscard Business Centre
The Old School
188 Liscard Road
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content found on this website relates in general to our products and services and is for information only. While we endeavour to ensure all content is factually correct, please be aware that certain pieces of information may vary case to case and for information relating specifically to you and your circumstances you should contact Moneybright.
2. Neither Moneybright, nor any third parties, offer any warranty or guarantee as to the timeliness or accuracy of content on this site, particularly in relation to specific cases. You acknowledge that the information presented on www.moneybright.co.uk is intended for guidance only and may include information not specifically relevant to your personal circumstances.
3. This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to Moneybright. This material includes, but is in no way limited to the website design and layout, website appearance and various graphics. Any reproduction of these materials without the prior written consent of us is prohibited.
5. We endeavour to keep our website functioning smoothly and constantly. However, we accept no liability should we encounter any technical issues that result in the website being temporarily unavailable.
6. Any dispute that may arise from the use of this website will be subject to the laws of England and Wales.
7. We are entirely committed to protecting your privacy. Any information by which you could be identified that you provide on this website will be kept securely and will not be passed to any unauthorised persons or parties. We have in place a number of suitable electronic and procedural measures ascertaining to the safeguarding of your information.
8. Should you submit an enquiry through our website using either email or one of the contact forms on the website, you may be asked for various pieces of information including (but not limited to): name, email address, telephone number, information relating to financial claims. The information we ask for is essential in contacting you and assessing how to proceed with your enquiry and may be used in contacting you about related products and services offered by Moneybright.
9. We use a 3rd party web analytics system to track our website visitor numbers, navigation paths and other information relating to our visitor browsing sessions.
10. We will not distribute, lease or sell any information you provide to us to any unauthorised third parties without your consent unless we are required by law to do so.
11. Under the Data Protection Act of 1998, you are entitled to request information about the personal information we hold about you. Should you wish to see this information, please write to us at Moneybright Ltd, Liscard Business Centre, The Old School, 188 Liscard Road, Liscard, Merseyside, CH44 5TN. We may charge a small administration fee to supply this data. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incomplete or in any way inaccurate, please write to us at the above address and we will rectify any errors promptly.
12. These terms are in effect from March 1st 2012. We may change these terms by updating this page of our website without notice.
13. DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.moneybright.co.uk and other sites on the Internet.
www.moneybright.co.uk has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.